26th September 2012, 12:02 AM
mohammedi saba

How to appear for NET exam for Urdu Lecturership? How to prepare for NET exam?

i want to appear for net exam for urdu lecturership,can you please help me how to prepare for net and from where can i get related material of urdu for net exam. i need previous year question papers with answers. please solve my problem

9th January 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam for Urdu Lecturership? How to prepare for NET exam?

HOW TO APPLY URDU NET EXAM WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE FOR URDU NET EXAM TO FILL THE ONLINE FORM.PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWER ON MY EMAIL ID. [email protected]
19th August 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for NET exam for Urdu Lecturership? How to prepare for NET exam?

How to apply urdu NET exam?What's the pracedure ?and what's the syllabus for net urdu exam 2013-2014?
Please give me answer on my email id [email protected]
30th September 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

please guide me for lecturership in Urdu
17th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir madam
please tell me which books for prepare urdu ugc net exam 2013

moin khan email. [email protected]
24th March 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear for net exam for urdu lecturership,can you please help me how to prepare for net and from where can i get related material of urdu for net exam. i need previous year question papers with answers. please solve my problem. My email [email protected]
26th July 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for net exam? What can i give net exam?
I got 51.25percent in M.A urdu.what can i give netexam.my cast is (obc).so please give me answer fast.email id. [email protected]
12th August 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to Appear For Net Exam? For Urdu lectureship?How to Prepare For Net Exam?
13th January 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How to appear for net exam for Urdu lectureship? How to prepare for net exam.
23rd October 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed M.A.in Urdu with 64% can I PhD in Urdu without net exam
30th December 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Nothing is available in PDF download material for Urdu students to crack CBSE net/set on mobile to download
Please help us we are helpless
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?