26th September 2012, 12:43 AM
sally.crs

Am i eligible for EAMCET medical exam after completing bachelor of engineering from Osmania University

Hi,
I've completed bachelor of engineering from Osmania University.Am I eligible for EAMCET Medical exam or do I have to clear BiPC papers before becoming eligible for Medical exam?

Thanks

12th February 2013, 06:33 PM
gpraveen12345

Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET medical exam after completing bachelor of engineering from Osmania University

Hi,Friend Ia m Sorry to say that your not Eligible to appear For EAMCET .the Government of Andhra Pradesh issued notification For 2013 EAMCET As per The notification Details As below
Education : Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination
Max age : 22years for ST SC 25years
You Must Study intermediate Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology with 50% in each subjects
Its Better to write GATE to join in M.tech i am attachibg the 2013 EAMCET notification Detail you can Read
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET-2013 Detailed Notification.pdf(120.9 KB, 241 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?