28th September 2012, 04:29 PM
aparnadas12345

Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam of Msc Mathematics

sir pls send me syllabus and previous years questions from 2001 to 2012 of bhu entrance exam of m.sc (mathematics).

20th October 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam of Msc Mathematics

i want to 10th old syllabus question papers
21st November 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years question papers of BHU entrance exam of Msc Mathematics

have i be choose any particular subject in Bsc(it)?
8th December 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc.biotechnology enterence exam
2nd January 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me msc math intrence exam syllabus
3rd April 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me privious year ques peper of phy and maths for B.H.U. Entrence exam
29th April 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am ramchandra I have need privies year(2012) Qs.paper of B.Sc. maths please send me qustion paper THANK YOU
5th May 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please can you send me previous 10 years B.H.U. M.Sc. Chemistry entrance papers on my email [email protected],plz it will be really helpful for me.thank you.
22nd May 2013, 12:00 PM
arnav jaiswal

sir please can you send me previos 5 year bhu msc math entrance papers on my mail [email protected]
13th June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllabus and previous year questions of m.sc. physics at jnu, du,bhu .
15th July 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir what was the cutoff for bhu m.sc. in chemistry entrance 2012
17th July 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Msc in mathematics entrance exams past year papers?and syllabus of Msc entrance exams?
1st February 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir send me previous year question paper for mathematics
6th October 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to show the sample paper of 2 level intrance exam 2014, and how to fillup the form for the examination?
29th October 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz send syllabus of math for m.sc pet. On my mail [email protected]
26th February 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to show previous year paper with solution. .plzz sir..help me...my mail is [email protected]
31st March 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Please send me BHU M.Sc maths entrance syllabus 2017 on email id 'mohdmauon34gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?