1st October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?

i have completed by B.e with 64% and intermedite with 73% and 10th with 64%
my GRE score is 1050 and toefl score is 95.
please suggest me list of good universities which i can apply and job opportunities available.
please suggest by replying to me at [email protected]
Many thanks
Gyanesh

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  5. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  6. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  8. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  9. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  10. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  11. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  12. Procedure and cost of MS degree in USA?
  13. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  15. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  16. Proper details about studying MS in Abroad?
  17. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  18. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?