6th October 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?

I am in 12th class. What should I do to get admission in Merchant Navy?
Is there any Exam or I can admission on 12th percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  2. Can I get admission for Merchant Nay after completion of 12th Class with 52% of marks?
  3. How to get admission in Merchant Navy after studying in class 12th in medical
  4. What percentage we have to get to join Merchant Navy in class 12th
  5. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  6. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  7. How to go for merchant navy after passing class 12th>
  8. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  9. How to take admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class? Last date to submit the forms for this?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  12. Can candidates of pursuing 12th class appear for Merchant Navy Exam?
  13. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  14. How should I get in Merchant Navy? Which exams should I appear?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy as officer after passing 12th with 80%
  16. How to join merchant navy after passing TYB.Com with first class
  17. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get into Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Which are the best Institutes for this in Mumbai?
29th April 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to get admission for Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class? Can I get admission to Merchant Navy on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th Class?

Not clearing Jee Mains,what are the colleges which give admission on 12th marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?