6th March 2011, 10:47 AM
apoorviimt

Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?

i want to do MBA in port and shipping management,tell me about admission procedure,placements,and salary??????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  3. Which is the best course between MBA in Port & Shipping and MBA in International Business? Which course has the good scope between them? -- [New]
  4. Completed MBA in Shipping(Major) and Port and Logistic(Minor) Management course : What to do to get a good job?
  5. How to get job in Port Authority of India after studying MBA in Shipping and Port Management through distance mode?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  7. Which MBA is better to choose - Shipping and Port Management or Shipping and Logistics?
  8. Can I get admission into shipping and port management course being a candidate of pursuing BBA?
  9. How much salary can I get after completing MBA in Port Management?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to get MBA in Shipping and Port Management course?
  11. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai for MBA in Shipping and Port Management and their Entrance Exams
  13. Do candidates from B.Sc in Maths eligible for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Do XAT score accepted for this?
  14. Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?
  15. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  16. Is MBA in Port and Shipping a good course for commerce background students? What are the job opportunities available after completing the course?
  17. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  18. Doess IIT Kharagpur offer MBA in Port and Shipping Management?
28th April 2011, 09:08 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?

hi..
this course is an very good and rare course and if you do it you are surely one of the few in the country with this course and hence you will be in great demand ,
you will get jobs in the psus like the shipping corporation of India,that too in good posts like managers,
there are very few colleges in the country offering this course and of them is the
INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY
to be able to this course the eligibility criteria is
1.degree in any field
2.you should have an cat/mat/imu score not more than five years old
the course duration is 2 years and the course fees is 2 lakhs per annum
procedure for application is :
1.application form can be collected from university by paying an demand draft of 500 in favor of the vice chancellor of the university
2.it can also be downloaded from the website of the university
for more details contact
[email protected]
21st May 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?

i wish to study MBA IN SHIPPING MANAGEMENT in your institute.after completeing my studies will i get job surely?
31st July 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i m Nitish,
plz help me with my queries

my mail id <[email protected]>

Is there any colleges offering pg or masters in port/maritime management in gujarat?

hows the future after completing the course?

what about salary packages offered to students?

hows the placement in India as well as abroad?

sectors offering placement after the course?
5th August 2011, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I am complate b.sc(chemistry) with 63? Can i join ship and port management college? ........ Replay and thank you
11th August 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

name of the colleges who are providing this courses
25th September 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, I want to know what are the eligiblity for doing MBA in port & Shipping management and collees offering such course,

What are exams I have to appear for doing this course.

hows the future after completing the course?

what about salary packages offered to students?

hows the placement in India as well as abroad?

sectors offering placement after the course?

please reply in my e.mail id [email protected]
15th October 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hai.
good day sir, i want to know scope in port management and there salary pakage
17th December 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

good day sir,

i want to know which collage of port management in gujarat & india?
i want to know scope in port management and there salary pakage????
26th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

hi!!!!!!!
good day sir...
i am biswajit...... i want to know, what is the course fees of MBA for PORT & LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT in your institute(SEACOM ENG COLLAGE howrah)? will i get job surely? PLEASE TELL ME......
my e-mail id..< [email protected]>
27th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I wish to study MBA in shipping management in your institude.after completeing my studies will i get job surely.how the future after completeing the course? what about salary package offered to students? how the placement in india as well as abroad? my email [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir , i finished HND NS diploma in nautical science can i apply for mba in port managment
26th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi tis is nisha... I am planning to take shipping and aviation management as specialization but my frndz are saying as you are from commerce background you can take finance and HR as specialization but i thought finance and HR graduates are available more in number so there will be heavy competition now my doubt is whether i should choose which as specialization????
30th March 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Admission procedure for MBA in Port and Shipping Management? How good are the placements and how much is the salary?

I want to do MBA in port and shipping management,tell me about admission procedure,placements,and salary?
25th April 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

colleges of port managemenat in gujarat and ther enterance exam
3rd March 2013, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
this is SREE pursing BBM and want to join MBA in port and shipping management . pls let me know the admission procedure???
21st June 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i am student of class 12th commerce and want to do mba in shipping management please tell me the procedure to do it...after completion of my b.com.....??????
18th December 2013, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Hello
Sir/mam,
I am yashab i have done mba in hr as well as safety officer hse training stcw95
So can i get a job or Chance in merchant navy. ?
12th May 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
i have done my gradutation (bsc electonics) at 2014 june i have to join at marine mba course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?