9th October 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?

I am 12TH passed with 52% in science facalty will i be elligible to apply in upcoming IBPS clerk exam plz reply soon.......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for upcoming IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th with 74%
  2. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  4. Am I eligible for NDA Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class with Science stream?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  6. When will I get forms for next IBPS Exam being a candidate having scored 64% in 12th class with Arts stream?
  7. Am I eligible for upcoming IBPS Clerk exam?
  8. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get a job in Pune or Nashik? I am BE(Mechanical) graduate. List of jobs(government and private both) for me in Pune or Nashik?
  10. Can I apply for bank clerk exam being a candidate? I have scored 59% in 10th and 56% in 12th class
  11. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  12. Can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after securing 85% in 10th class and 77.6% in 12th class
  13. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  14. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student? -- [New]
  15. Will I get a cutoff after scoring 129 marks? I am a girl of general category
  16. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  18. How to apply for upcoming exam of IBPS after completing graduation in commerce stream
10th October 2012, 09:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12TH passed with 52% in science facalty will i be elligible to apply in upcoming IBPS clerk exam plz reply soon.......

IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year and CLERK for 19 public sector of bank.

Participate Banks in IBPS clerk Exam-

Allahabad Bank , Andhra Bank , Bank of India , Bank of Baroda , Bank of Maharsthra , Indian Bank , Indian Overseas Bank , Dena Bank , Vijaya Bank , Canara Bank , Central Bank of India , Corporata Bank , Oriented Bank of Commerce , Punjab National Bank , Punjab Sind Bank , Syndicate Bank , Union Bank , United Bank .

If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% marks OR if you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Selection process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:-

Total time duration for written exam is 2.5 hr

Reasoning test- 50 marks
English language test- 50 marks
Numerical ability test- 50 marks
General knowledge test- 50 marks
Computer knowledge test- 50 marks

IBPS Clerk Exam date is not announced yet.it will be published very soon in IBPS Website .For update notification of IBPS clerk Exam Click Here

For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
10th October 2012, 09:39 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?

Hai,

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personal Selection.

IBPS conducts the clerk exam under 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete 12th standard with atlease of 50% of marks from a recognised board.

OR

The candidate should be complete 10th class with atleast 60% of marks from any recognised board.

OR

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

No percentage is required in graduation.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Age limits:-

Age limits are 18years to 28years,

3years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

***Written test,

***Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

General english,

General awareness,

Quantitative aptitude,

Reasoning,

Computer knowledge.

For more details CLICK HERE

All the best.
10th October 2012, 11:28 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

Yes, you are eligible for IBPS Clerk examination with your 12th standard.

The minimum educational qualification for IBPS Clerks is 12th standard in any stream from any recognized university

but, your age should between 18 to 28 years, and age

10th October 2012, 11:46 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Eligibility

1. You must of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream in required.

3. Age limit is 20 to 30 years for the Bank PO.

4. The age limit is extended by 3 years for OBC.

5. Age limit for SC/ST is extended by 5 years.

Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:-

Total time duration for written exam is 2.5 hr

Reasoning test- 50 marks
English language test- 50 marks
Numerical ability test- 50 marks
General knowledge test- 50 marks
Computer knowledge test- 50 marks
10th October 2012, 01:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you have secured 52% in 12th, you are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical Exam.

IBPS - Institute of Banking Personal Selection conducts examination for celrical and P.O. post for 19 Public Sector banks.

To be eligible for IBPS Clerical exam, one must be an Indian Citizen having completed 10th standard with 60% marks OR having completed 12th standard with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview.

The written exam based on the subjects like:-

-Reasoning
-English Language
-Numerical Ability
-General Knowledge
-Computer Knowledge

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
29th October 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

can i appear for ibps clerical exam if i am 12th passed? I've read articles that states that graduation is necessary for this exam?????
29th October 2012, 06:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam since you have scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream

Educational requirements for this examination is --

A 12th degree from a recognized board with at least 60% (aggregate)/10 th quqlification/degree from recognised institute.

You must have Indian nationality.

Age limit-

You must have age limit under 18-28 years,. Although some years of age limit relaxations are also applicable for some reserved categories.

Top Books For Bank Exam:-

IBPS Bank Clerk Success Master Common Written Examination
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publishing India Ltd

The Pearson Guide to the CWE Clerical Cadre
by Thorpe Edgar, Showick Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson Education

Bank Clerical Cadre Common Written Exam(Paperback)
by T. S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Banking Interviews: The Complete Book for IBPS Bank PO & Clerk Examination
by Gautam Majumdar
Publisher: Arihant

Solved Papers Bank Clerk Exam
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Bank Probationary Officer Exam Previous Paper (Solved)
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

IBPS (CWE) Clerical Cadre
(Paperback)
Publisher: Unique Publishers

29th October 2012, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

-Sorry you are not eligible for IBPS clerk exam but you will be eligible for SBI clerk exam.

-Recently IBPS clerk exam’s eligibility is raised to Graduation in any discipline.

-SBI conducts its own exam for clerical vacancies and eligibility for SBI clerical job is 10+2 with any subjects from a recognised board education.

-So you can start preparing for SBI clerk exam as you are eligible for it.

-The age limit for SBI clerk is 18 to 28 years for general category . Age relaxation is available for SC/ST, OBC , Physically handicapped and Ex-servicemen.

-The selection is based on the performance in the objective type paper and personal interview.

BEST OF LUCK....
2nd December 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in IBPS and as well as SBI clerk.with my 53.4% 0f marks in H.S. Sir please till me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?