9th October 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?

I Completed BAMS. I want to know the private Ayurveda colleges offering M D in kerala along with its fees structure.
with regards,
Bency

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  3. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  4. List of private MD Ayurveda Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  6. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  7. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  8. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  12. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  13. List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?
  14. Fee structure of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Kerala?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  16. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala
  18. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
9th October 2012, 07:12 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Completed BAMS. I want to know the private Ayurveda colleges offering M D in kerala along with its fees structure.
with regards,
Bency

list of top MD colleges in kerala

Government Ayurveda College Ernakulam Government Kerala

Government Ayurveda College Kannur Government Kerala

Government Ayurveda College Thiruvananthapuram Government Kerala

Vaidyaratnam PSVarier Ayurved College

good luck........
6th January 2013, 07:55 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?

hi,,,

List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala

1.Vaidyaratnam PSVarier Ayurved College
2.government Ayurveda College Ernakulam Government Kerala
3.Government Ayurveda College Thiruvananthapuram Government Kerala
4.Government Ayurveda College Kannur Government Kerala

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
3rd July 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A.M.S.house surgeon from KA. But want to do either M.D. or other
training courses in Kerala. And its fee structure.
11th July 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bams and i want to be take admission in kearla in ms salya tantra .plz give me a private colleges name along with fee structure.. Thank u plz rply as soon as possible....
20th November 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?