27th October 2012, 04:15 PM
Sureshbogabathina

What are the Electronics Jobs in Indian Navy?

Hi Sir,

iam Suresh Bogabathina, I have done my Engineering in Electronics & communication Engineering from Jawarharlal Technology University , i was born in the year 1986. iam from BC-B category .iam very much interested in working in Technical side in Indian Navy ,could you please let me know if there is any opportunity in Technical side in Indian Navy .At present iam working as Software Developer in an MNC company in Pune .

Thanks,
Suresh Bogabathina.
+91-8095670777

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available for me in Indian Navy, Navy, Air Force? -- [New]
  2. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy?
  3. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  4. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy?
  5. How can I apply for Indian Navy recruitment jobs?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  7. Am I eligible for Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  8. What are the jobs available for B.Pharma students in Indian Navy?
  9. Can I apply for Indian Navy recruitment jobs?
  10. How to join navy after passing B.Tech in computer science? Information regarding the jobs in Indian/Merchant Navy?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  12. How to join Indian Army after studying final year B.E? Requirements to join Indian Navy?
  13. Are there any computer hardware jobs in Indian Navy?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Indian Navy with my qualification of electronics and communication engineering?
  16. How to join Indian Navy after qualifying electronics and communication engineering?
  17. What marks would I need to score in B.Tech for getting jobs in navy?
  18. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
31st August 2015, 10:46 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Electronics Jobs in Indian Navy?

Indian Navy conducts different test in order to recruit engineering candidates. Through the sailor entry or University Entry Scheme etc. But for all such entries the age of candidates should be between 19-22 years.

Even for the Combined Defense Services, the age limit for the candidates in this academy is 19-22 years. Since your date of birth is 1986, there is no chance for you to get recruitment in the Indian Navy.

Hence it would be better for you to continue with your present job as you can not get any job in Navy in technical side as you have crossed the age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?