27th October 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering

i am graduate from software engineering.I am very much intersted in mechanical field so cn i go to mechanical field,what i hav to do for geting job in mechanics?

4th July 2013, 08:32 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering

~~~Proseger to jump into Mechanical field~~~

Hey frend you have an impresive degree to get a good career. But even though you are pationet about Mechanical enggineering you must go for it. In order to jump in Mechanical enggineering I will sugest you to start your carier by doing short term coarse like industrial robotics, Mechatronics, PLC technolgy, CAD/CAM. Thease coarses involve mechanical flavour along with the stream you have studied.
4th July 2013, 12:03 PM
anilmathangi1846

Default Re: Can I go for mechanical field after doing graduation from software engineering

Hey brother, you should not go through irrelated branch after completion of ur interested profession, its not that much of better. If you any interest to do Civil engineering you can go through that way.
8th November 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ENGINEERING SHOULD I OPT AFTER COMPLETING 12 WITH PCM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?