30th October 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore

can i get admision in msc chemicl enggineering in punjab universty lahore,
i have done b.tech 4year degree from sarhad universty.
Thanx waitng

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  3. What is the best option for me after BSc Physics Honors
  4. What is best after BSc chemical engineering and MSc organic cheistry? Can I do chemical engineering in Pune University
  5. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  6. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed 4 years course in Punjab University
  9. Can I apply for admission to B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering after M.Sc. from Madurai Kamraj University?
  10. How to do MSc in Biotechnology after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore? -- [New]
  12. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. How can I take admission at IBU PU Lahore? What is the requirement
  14. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  15. Procedure and syllabus of entrance exam for admission in Environmental Sciences in PU Lahore?
  16. How to do MSc statistics correspondence in Punjab University?
  17. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  18. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
16th January 2016, 12:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore

The University of the Punjab is a public sector university primarily established in October 1882 at Simla.

As per my knowledge NO you are not eligible to get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore after b.tech 4year degree from sarhad universty.

For more information you can contact at the address as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

University of the Punjab
Lahore 54890, Pakistan
+92 42 99231105
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?