1st November 2012, 04:37 PM
Arun JayaRama Krishnan

How to join IT while studying standard 9th

I am arun . iam studying 9th . i wish to join IIT .how to join it. do we need to get any coaching for that? Please help me.

2nd November 2012, 02:05 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to join IT while studying standard 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun JayaRama Krishnan View Post
I am arun . iam studying 9th . i wish to join IIT .how to join it. do we need to get any coaching for that? Please help me.

Hi

First of all you are too young to join IIT. So you must know it before. IIT - Indian Institutes of Technology are the top most technical institutions in our country and so they are also in high demand among the students.

You CANNOT join the IIT in or after passing class 9th. However you can start preparing for it.
IIT JEE is the exam for which you have to sit.

This is one of the toughest undergraduate exams and the basic eligibility criteria for this says that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or appeared.
Also a minimum 60% marks is required in your boards for you to take up Engineering.

This is also a fact that ONLY SCIENCE STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR THE IIT JEE.
Three compulsory subjects are : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. If anybody has Biology instead of Maths, he/she cannot apply for the IIT JEE. So once you pass out of Class 10th, you have to take up Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects.

For any other information regarding the IIT JEE, Please Click Here..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET

24th February 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IT while studying standard 9th

I'm studying in 10th. I want to become an iitian. But I don't know how to become an iitian . Please help me .What exams should I write and what should I study?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?