4th November 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil after doing MBA in finance? i am a science graduate

Sir, I have done MBA in Finance and completed ICWA Inter. I want to do M.Phil or Phd course but I am a scince graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after passing MBA finance
  2. How to do M.Phil after doing MBA in finance? i am a science graduate
  3. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  4. Which course is better between M.Ed and M.Phil having completed MBA in Finance and B.Ed?
  5. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  6. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  7. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. List of jobs available for MBA(finance) graduate?
  9. Which are the universities providing distance M.Phil in management? I have completed MBA in finance
  10. Colleges offering M.Phil computer science in Madhurai? I am a MCA graduate
  11. Post graduation in Finance sector: MBA in Finance or ICWAI?
  12. Question papers for graduate trainee(Finance and Accounts)?
  13. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  14. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  16. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  18. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
17th January 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Phil after doing MBA in finance? i am a science graduate

Iam a B.Sc Computer Science Holder, and then i completed MBA Project Managment , Am i eligible for M.phil Computer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?