12th November 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy

Hello sir, my name is Ravinder. Iam completed my B.pharmacy recently but I can intrested in bioinformatics so how should join bioinformatics. Please give detail information about bioinformatics entrence and colleges

Related Questions:
13th November 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy

I M VERY SORRY TO SAY.....BUT WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE PASSED M.SC IN BIOINFORMATICS AND IN INDIA THERE IS NO ANY SCOPE FOR BIOINFORMATICS.....SO I SUGGEST THAT JUST GO IN YOUR PHARMA.. FIELD.....DON'T CHANGE YOUR FIELD.....
19th May 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have complited of bsc bioinformatics. and i want farmasutical job please susseSed me .i am wating.
28th May 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

when the form registration?
12th April 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to join bioinformatics i completed my 2 n is it better for my career is it good or not pls reply
5th August 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to take after B.pharm..M.pharm or PGDM in clinical research and pharnacovigilance
6th August 2020, 08:40 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy

How to join Bioinformatics after completing B.Pharmacy

Bioinformatics include the identification of candidates genes and single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). Since bioinformatics is very research-oriented and jobs in industry are few, many graduates (maybe 40%) join PhD programs.

Bioinformatics is a 4-year undergraduate level program. The basic eligibility for the course is that a candidate must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. So you can apply after completing B.Pharmacy, join Bioinformatics.
15th December 2020, 11:23 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

The basic eligibility for the course is that a candidate must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. So you can apply after completing B.Pharmacy, join Bioinformatics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?