13th March 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?

sir i am a polytechnic student and i want take admission in dtu and i m outside delhi, i am a physically handicape and what the procdure here how many rank to be take admission for me

Related Questions:
31st May 2011, 11:30 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?

DTU admots students only on the basis of AIEEE score & entrance exam conducted by itself for Delhi students.
85% seats are for delhi students.
But you will get 3% disability quota.
So only option for you is that you appear for AIEEE next yr.
1st July 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?

my rank is in delhi polytechnic 4804,i am from out of delhi and obc catogary,pleaae informe that my admission is possible in government or not .i want to take prioty to EEE,MAE,ECE,CVE & CSE
10th April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir what will b the procedure of admission of a polytechnic passed student ?i have passed my diploma from u.p............. and tell me about releasing of app. form also...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?