19th November 2012, 11:29 AM
jhankar singh

Which subject to choose for IAS exam?

i choose ias officer. but i don't know who subject prepare exaimniation

Related Questions:
  1. Inform about IAS and IPS exam? Which subject can I choose?
  2. IAS after B.E(CSE)? How to choose another subject?
  3. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for IAS exam and which subject should I choose while being an engineering student?
  5. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  7. What is pattern for IAS exam if i choose maths?
  8. Review regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which subject combination to choose for IAS exam?
  10. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam after completing MBA in finance and marketing? When are the application forms available for IAS exam?
  11. If I am doing BSc Horticulture which optional to choose for IAS exam?
  12. Can I choose History of Arts subject in IAS mains exam as optional subject?
  13. Which subject should I choose for IAS? I am doing my Mechanical Engineering
  14. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam? i have given my 12th this year with PCM+Informatics Practices
  15. Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course
  16. Which additional subject should I choose in 11th class along with PCM for IAS Exam?
  17. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Bio-Agri candidate?
  18. Subject to choose in IAS exam for a BBA graduate?
4th December 2012, 11:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for IAS exam?

Selection of the optional subject can be done according to the interest of the candidate. Normally selection will be done on the basis of subjects studied under graduation/post graduation. For example a student with computer science background can select CS as the optional subject. Try to select a subject in which you are confident. Then start with your exam preparation, after collecting detailed syllabus for the subject.
7th June 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i had pass class10th which i have to take for ias
19th September 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am m.com completed and also continue
low in first year and I want to ias preparation than what I do pleas give the right suggestion snd advise than what I do.
5th May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an IAS officer but i don't know which subject is choose for IAS exam.
14th May 2017, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose political science in graduation for preparing IAS exam conducted by upsc?
14th July 2017, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What about English subject in graduation to become an IAS officer,Will it be perfect??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?