20th November 2012, 02:20 PM
Ankeshraj

Which course should I do in computer science to get minimum salary of Rs 2 Lakh per month

Which course i will do in computer science to get minimum salary of rs 2 lakh per month

10th May 2013, 01:40 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I do in computer science to get minimum salary of Rs 2 Lakh per month

Dear Friend,
There in no courses in computer or even in other field also which will directly give you a minimum salary of Rs 2 Lakh per month directly by applying to them.

Note that salary always depend on the following things:-
1.Your percentage in Degree Programme.
2.Your Experience.
3.Your Hard working for Jobs.
And there is lots of more to be have a great income.

And,Yes Try to go with the computer courses for which you have much interest as it will help you to work easily,Since,It will be your interested Field.
11th May 2013, 03:26 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I do in computer science to get minimum salary of Rs 2 Lakh per month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankeshraj View Post
Which course i will do in computer science to get minimum salary of rs 2 lakh per month

Dear Aspirant,

You have some serious aim of getting the money right after the btech.In india there are no such courses that can fetch 2 lakhs right after the completion of it.

It totally depends on the student and his qualifications.

But it doesnt depend on the name of course.Just by doing any high end technology doesnt get you a job nor the high salary package.

It is systematic way by which a student can get a job and based on his performance he can get the expected salary that to according to company norms.

Only a high experience person can demand for a high salary package what you mentioned.

So my suggestion to you is that get a degree and join any course.
Then do the certification work in any small emerging company.Get the relevant experience and then search for the certifications where you can get passed and get salary of your choice.

This is the way in which one can get a salary as you mentioned.But not in the way you think.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
24th July 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir..i am doing be in cse 2nd year from nagpur university in india where scoring is very difficult so i wanna ask you that if i want to crab a job of 5 lakhs annually what i should do..my acedamic results are above 60%...which courses i should do which are in great demand in industry...whether to go for software development,networking or data base ...i am confused and is not able to make any decision which has more scope that only i will opt..please guide me
15th June 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am ready to do any course I computer science, I should get salary above 2 lack per month
6th January 2020, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I'm in 2, bio-comp course. Can anyone tell me any job with salary more than 200000?? Please Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?