20th November 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream

Which ITI Courses are best choise for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?

20th February 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream

list of courses after ba.bed
9th August 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream

12th student from art want to study in computer or related to automobile.Pls advise
21st August 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

At present i am the student of class 12 arts ,after passing it i want to join iti and i want to know what are courses available in Iti after 12 arts
2nd March 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

12th passed have admission to ITI which parsentage have given?
22nd April 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm 12th pass art stream I like study information technology management that can be possible?
4th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the best ITI courses for a arts student after completing 12th?
31st August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to join b.s.f and have passed the H.S with 78% will i be eligible to join
Or respected sir will u please help me with the criteria to join???
3rd February 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Which ITI Courses are best choise for me to join after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
7th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ma'am I have done with 12th with arts stream and I am much interested in iti please suggest me which one best for me in the upcoming era. Thanks so much .
2nd June 2016, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

which ITI course are the best choice for me to joint after 12th complication in arts stream
12th June 2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii I Will take a arts in our sec complete and take a admissions on ITI can we take a admissions in our iti collages
20th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I'm abhi I just pass out 10the and I choose arts but I want to become a commercial pilot so I can become a commercial pilot or not?????
1st June 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ma'am, I have passed 12th class(2017) in arts stream .I am interested in n painting,art and craft and computer so which course is perfect for me in ITI Delhi and of course college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?