14th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?

Sir
I'm doing B.A. Geography Honours.
I am also preparing for TOEFL.
How will it benefit me in my future?
I want to study MBA in Abroad.
I'm in dilemma, in urgency need of your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  3. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  4. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  5. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  7. Is it mandatory to appear in GMAT to study MBA in US? Can I get admission through TOEFL?
  8. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  9. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  11. For which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and TOEFL to study MBA in University of Oxford?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.Sc. in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Lovely Professional University?
  14. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  15. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  17. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
15th May 2015, 03:08 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?

Yes it will be beneficial. Each and every candidate that wants to join the course of MBA Abroad will have benefits from the TOEFL Examination.
If you are having a good marks then it will be beneficial for you as it will help you a lot in getting admission to the Best Universities Abroad.
It is best that you prepare for the course as a good score will help you.
So try and get more than 95 in the TOEFL Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?