14th February 2015, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Canada for 11th student?

Respected Sir
I want to go to canada and do
mbbs course there so it is a good decision?
i am studying in 11th science now
so please help me

29th November 2016, 01:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Canada for 11th student?

Yes, it is indeed a good decision to go to Canada in order to pursue MBBS course provided you have the financial stability to meet the expense of the course and get admission call from a well recognised and reputed institute in Canada. The medical standard is better in Canada as compared to India , hence the learning opportunity and job scope is more in Canada. So, if you get admission call from a good institute, then you should go for it. The decision which you need should be done after analysis of all the options of institutes which you will have at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?