10th May 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I am a final year student in B.Tech Production & Industrial Engineering and will be completing the same in June this year.This course is offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering in various colleges all across India.I am looking forward to pursue M.S.in Automotive Engineering from Germany after completing my under graduation course.Whether I can apply for this course or not?As I've heard that for pursuing M.S. in Automotive Engineering we need to have a graduate degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.The course which I'm studying itself falls under Mechanical Engineering.If I'm not eligible for M.S in Automotive engineering then what courses am I eligible for?.And what do I need to do in order to get admission in my desired course?Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  3. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  4. Which are the top ranking universities in Germany for Automotive Engineering?
  5. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  8. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  9. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. How many subjects are available for B.Tech students in india
  11. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  12. Can I choose automotive engineering after doing engineering in ECE with 79% aggregate
  13. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  14. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  15. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  16. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  17. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  18. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2015, 02:14 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?

I am sorry to inform you this but you will not be able to pursue the course of Automotive Engineering.You will be able to apply for the course but you will not be able to get admission to MS in Automotive Engineering.
You will be eligible for the course of MS in Production and Industrial Engineering.
To get admission you will have to crack the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you will also have to make sure that you are able to crack a personal interview if you are able to clear these two Examinations.
If you are able to clear all these hurdles you will be able to get admission into the course of MS in Production and Industrial Engineering.
So just make sure that you start preparing for the Examination as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?