24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Germany after competing B.Tech with 55% marks?

I have completed my B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with the percentage of 55%. Can I get the admission for masters in the universities of Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Germany after competing B.Tech with 55% marks?
  3. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  6. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  7. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  8. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  9. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  10. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile?
  12. UG marks for MS in Germany -- [New]
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  16. Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?
  17. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
24th October 2016, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Germany after competing B.Tech with 55% marks?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in German Universities after completion of your B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities. After submitting your application, the university will view it and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in German University for pursuing Master's degree course.
25th October 2016, 08:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Germany after competing B.Tech with 55% marks?

Yes, you can get admission to pursue master degree course in German Universities after completion of your B.Tech course. There is no such eligibility criteria as such concerning the percentage in B.Tech course to be eligible for master degree course in Germany. The admission is done basically on the basis of score in entrance exams like IELTS. So you need to score good marks in the entrance exams. Having proficiency in German language will be additional benefit. However, your marks in graduation will be reflected in your resume while application; hence it is often recommended to score high to enrich your resume and make your application strong.
26th October 2016, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with the percentage of 55%. Can I get the admission for masters in the universities of Germany?
Yes, you can get admission in Germany but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
5th January 2017, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my btech in computer science with 55 percentage so can I get admission in Germany for Ms in mechanical engineering
15th October 2021, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BTech in computer science with 58 percentage and have 4 yr of working experience in same domain so can I get admission in public University for MSC in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?