16th October 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?

I am from tamil nadu. I had completed my 12th and i got 90.4% in matric syllabus. Now can i get scholarship for higher studies on the basis of this percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a scholarship for college studies after scoring 85.20% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which scholarship exam I need to qualify to get free scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  5. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  6. How can I get scholarship for higher studies if secured 89% in 12th Science?
  7. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  8. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  10. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  11. Can I get scholarship for my higher studies after scoring 84% marks in 10th exam
  12. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my higher studies if I got 90%+ marks in 10th and 12th?
  13. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  14. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  15. How to get scholarship if I am a SC candidate with 76% marks in 12th?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  17. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  18. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
17th October 2015, 05:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?

No you cannot get a Scholarship just on the basis of your percentage.
You need to have a good SAT and TOEFL Score along with with a good Domain Knowledge of the subject which you wish to study Abroad.
You need to make sure that you have in-depth knowledge of the subject in which you want to pursue the course of Abroad.
If you are having a all the requirements then you percentage is certainly very good and you will be able to a Scholarship for your studies Abroad.
22nd November 2021, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get scholarship for higher studies after scoring 90.4% in 12th?

Can scholarship used to reduce fees
And does merit certificate used to reduce fees for pharm d?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?