9th March 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS(Molecular Biology) in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Pharmaceutical Technology)?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech Pharmaceutical Technology.
After this can I do MS in Molecular Biology in Abroad?
I have planned to do MS in Abroad.
So what can I do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  2. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  4. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  5. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  7. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  8. How 12th Biology student can study Medical Abroad?
  9. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  10. Best colleges to study B.Sc Wild Life? Can we study this course Abroad?
  11. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  12. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  13. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  14. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  15. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  18. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2016, 03:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS(Molecular Biology) in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Pharmaceutical Technology)?

Yes, you can pursue MS degree in the field of Molecular Biology after completion of graduation in the field of Pharmaceutical Technology. However, you need to study other aspects of Molecular Biology which was not included in your graduation syllabus for Pharmaceutical Technology since you will need to undergo an interview wherein the universities might ask questions related to it. You can also try other domains like - MS in Pharmacy, Pharma D., MBA, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?