15th May 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am a Bachelor of Design candidate.
After my graduation I want to study
Post Graduation in Abroad. Please
tell me about the courses in PG to do in Abroad.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  3. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  4. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  5. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  6. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  7. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  8. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  9. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  11. Idea about undergraduate courses available after 12th Science?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study Bachelor of Design?
  13. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  14. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  15. Courses available in post graduation for B.Sc Geography passed candidate?
  16. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  17. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
1st March 2018, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a Bachelor of Design candidate.
After my graduation I want to study
Post Graduation in Abroad. Please
tell me about the courses in PG to do in Abroad.
Waiting for your response.

Courses available to study in Post Graduation in abroad for Bachelor of Design candidates are given below:

Master of Design in Textile Design
Master of Design
Fashion and Textiles MA
PG Diploma in Fashion & Textiles
MSc Fashion Management
Master of Fashion (Design)
Master of Technology (Fashion & Textiles)
MA Fashion Communication
MA Fashion Design
MA Fashion Knitwear Design
MA Fashion Marketing
MA Textile Design Innovation
MA Fashion Management with Marketing
Master of Visual Arts
Post Graduate Diploma in Arts
MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management
Art History MA
Fine Art MA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?