10th April 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?

Hello Sir,
I want to do MBBS in Abroad.
I am studying in 11th Science and came
to know that there are huge competition
in India for MBBS. So, if I want to get MBBS
in Abroad than is will be easier than India
for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  6. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  8. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  9. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  12. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  13. How Can Take Admission in india and Abroad
  14. Best institutes in Abroad for MBBS and their requirements?
  15. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  16. Is Nanotechnology a useful course to study? Best institutes in India?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  18. Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?
11th May 2015, 05:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?

The competition for the course of MBBS is almost the same throughout the world.
Although the competition level is a lot less as compared to India but the cost of pursuing the course Abroad is huge.
The total cost of pursuing the course Abroad is almost 15 times the fees you will have to pay much more than what you will have to pay here in India.
So if money is not a problem the you can opt to study the course of MBBS from Abroad.
The competition Abroad is less but still there is a lot competition.
So you will have to prepare hard for the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?