21st May 2015, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?

Can i elligible for study in mpharm in usa after completing m.b.b.s from india?
if yes then how to do for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Detail and procedure to pursue MBBS in Hyderabad India?
  2. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. Entrance exam for getting admission in PhD(Computer) at MIT, USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  6. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS?
  9. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  10. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  12. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  13. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  14. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  15. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  16. Can we do MD from Ukraine after completing MBBS after India? What is the procedure
  17. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  18. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
26th May 2015, 02:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?

Yes, you are eligible for Post Graduation in Pharmacy in USA after completion of MBBS from India. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the universities in USA take admission. If you are aspiring for MS course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL. Then you need to apply online in 5-6 universities as per your scores in the entrance exams. You need to submit resume and statement of purpose and the universities might conduct Skype or telephonic interviews. On getting selected you need to apply for Visa. Make sure you have a valid passport. If you want to get a license of pharmacist in USA, you need to appear and clear two more exams- NAPLEX and FPGEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?