23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) in North Carolina State University for MTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am an MTech student and I am interested to study PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) from North Carolina State University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

28th August 2019, 08:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biological and Agricultural Engineering) in North Carolina State University for MTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Admission requirement for PhD in Biological and Agricultural Engineering program:
1. You must have a Master's degree with at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited institution.
2. You need to submit three satisfactory letters of recommendation.
3. You must have been a part of Group or independent research or project work.
4. You must have GRE scorecard.
5. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?