29th April 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Hello,
I am currently studying in Diploma in Automobile Engineering and I am very good in study. I want to do my B.Tech in Abroad. So, please tell me which entrance exam I must appear after my Diploma so that I can study my B.Tech
in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  2. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  4. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  6. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  7. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. How to study in B.E after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  10. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  11. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  13. Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?
  14. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  16. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
10th May 2015, 10:51 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

You will have to at first clear the SAT Examination and you will also have to clear the TOEFL Examination.
So you will have to prepare for these two Examinations from now on as you will have to devote some time in your preparation in order to clear these Examinations so that you can get admission to the best Universities Abroad for the course of Automobile Engineering.
You will have to study from the 1st Year of the course though as the Lateral Entry Program is not available Abroad.
So you will have to study the Extra Year to complete your B.Tech Degree.
You should also prepare for the Personal Interview which will be taken once you are able to clear the SAT and the TOEFL Examination.
So if you are able to clear all these hurdles then you will be able to study the course of Automobile Engineering Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?