15th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?

Hi,
I am interested to study Law or LLB
from Abroad. I am in 11th Science now
and after my 12th I wish to do LLB.
Kindly tell me what entrance I have
to give in this case? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?
  2. Which entrance exams to study for doing LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student? -- [New]
  3. To study 11th and 12th abroad which exam to be give after 10th?
  4. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th?
  6. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  7. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Law in USA?
  9. How can I study in Abroad after 12th being a 10th student?
  10. Subjects combination to opt in 11th to study LLB?
  11. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Detailed procedure to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.LLB candidate?
  13. After matriculation how to study 11th in Abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  15. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category?
  16. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  17. Detailed information and entrance exam to study LLM for LLB 1st year student?
  18. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
1st May 2015, 01:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study LLB in Abroad for 11th Science student?

You will have to crack both the SAT and the TOEFL Examination so that you can be able to get admission into the course of LLB Abroad.
You are in Class 11 so you will have sufficient amount of time to study and prepare for both the Entrance Examination which are mandatory for to crack for all the aspiring students who want to go Abroad and pursue their Graduation.
So make sure that you prepare to the best of your ability for this Examination.
If you are able to get a very good score in both the Entrance Examination then there is a probability of even getting a Scholarship to pursue the course of LLB Abroad.
So start your preparation as quickly as possible and it will be very beneficial for you in the long run.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?