5th January 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?

Hello
I came to know that in Germany
teaching is compulsory in German
not in English....In this case how it is
possible to study MS in Germany?
kindly tell me is it correct?

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  5. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  6. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  7. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  8. What are the German Universities providing Pharmacy studies in English Version?
  9. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  10. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  11. What are the entrance exams other than German language test should I write for pursuing MS with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Which exam do I need to appear in order to do MS from Germany? Is it necessary to know German language before admission?
  13. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  14. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  15. List of entrance exams needed to be given for studying MS in Mechanical in Germany with other than German language?
  16. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  18. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd September 2016, 08:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In Germany, every course is taught in German Language? English is not compulsory there?

No, it is not completely true that teaching in Germany is conducted in German language. Most of the institutes conduct courses in both German and English. Some universities provision of only German language and they also take admission German proficient candidates. So, there will not be any problem if you seek admission in English medium universities. However, it is highly recommended to know German language as you will get higher preference at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?