14th August 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MS at renowned universities of USA and UK? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of BCA and I want to apply for MS of renowned universities of USA and UK. How can I apply for them? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?
  2. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  4. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. List of universities to study LLB course from UK? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam and procedure to take admission?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for MD course at University of Pittsburgh, USA?
  7. Top five colleges of USA to study Aeronautical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  8. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  9. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  10. Criteria to apply for Masters in English from Open university? Degree from open university is valued equal to renowned universities?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MS degree in USA?
  12. Selection procedure for MBA in ICFAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  15. Is it possible to apply for universities in USA with degree done in correspondence mode?
  16. Which entrance should i give for PG education in USA?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study correspondence M.Sc? List of universities in Bangalore?
  18. Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?
15th August 2016, 05:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MS at renowned universities of USA and UK? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

To apply for admission to MS course in renowned universities of USA and UK, you should have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university and have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations which are the basic requirements that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US and UK universities. After appearing and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can report your examinations scores and apply for admission to MS course at renowned universities of USA and UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?