28th June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?

1st of all, i'd like to state that my academic record is not good. I have scored 53% in MSc Biotechnology, however, i have strong interest in research. Currently, I'm doing a research project. And i have 3 papers publication pending (submitted).

I want to do PhD abroad, however, because of financial probs, i am looking for abroad scholarship. I belong to ST category. I googled regarding abroad scholarships, however, almost all of them require a candidate to have 60 % in UG and PG, which i lack. I have cleared GATE (AIR 2067).

I'd like to do PhD in Plant Biotechnology (or Agri Biotechnology) since i have immense interest in the said field and have dreams (like every researcher) to do big in the same.

Thank You..

29th December 2017, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?

For Ph.D admission abroad, you need to have a GRE score, because most of the universities accept such score for admission. An excellent score can help you get admission at a reputed university abroad with scholarship.

Along with the GRE score, you also need to have English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL scores. Appear for such exams and apply for admission based on it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?