27th July 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get full scholarship to study medicine in abroad?

How can I apply forms and get to know how to get full scholarship in abroad in medicine..? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? I just want to study in abroad and currently kinda stuck on what to do next!

27th July 2015, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get full scholarship to study medicine in abroad?

Scholarships are usually provided by the foreign institutes to the overseas students especially students from developing nations. Foreign institutes provide scholarship on the basis of excellence in the field of academics, outstanding achievement in the field of extra curricular or extra ordinary performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission. There are scholarships from MHRD too especially if you take admission in the universities with which MHRD has MOUs. For detailed list of various scholarship for study in abroad, click here.
29th July 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get full scholarship to study medicine in abroad?

How can I get scholarship for MBBS in USA. Is there any test for it.and how can I get the education loan form Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?