27th December 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?

I hav scored 304 in Gre can I get
admission in good colleges in UK for MS.
if yes can u please give me a list of those.
Waiting for ypur response

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
  2. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  3. List of government colleges which offers admission to a candidate who has scored 200 marks in JEE Mains B.Arch? Last year cutoff marks?
  4. What can I do after passing 12th non medical for auto-mobile engineering?
  5. How to join Msc chemistry? What is the procedure?
  6. Procedure for Ph.D? I have completed B.Tech and MBA
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  8. Which course is better between MBA and MCA after completion of BSc(MPC)?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance in UP?
  10. Which university can I do for B.Ed after scoring 45% in graduation
  11. Can I get admission in any good university of USA for MS program if scored 298 marks in GRE?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after graduation in BSc with 48%?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  14. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any college that gives MSc degree in electronics?
  16. Is a student having arts background in 12th eligible for BCA courses?
  17. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
28th December 2014, 09:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?

Following are some of the best universities, which you can apply with your GRE score

1.University of Exeter
www.exeter.ac.uk/

2.Cardiff University
www.cardiff.ac.uk

3.University of sussex
www.sussex.ac.uk

4.Coventry university
www.coventry.ac.uk

5.Durham university
https://www.dur.ac.uk

6.University of Nottingham
www.nottingham.ac.uk

7.University of Brighton
www.brighton.ac.u

8.University of Edinburgh
www.ed.ac.u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?