14th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?

Did i need to pass the exam ielts for joining in National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore

Related Questions:
  1. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  2. Which international english exam to take?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  5. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  7. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  8. Admission in Singapore for MS having 273 in GRE and 6 in IELTS?
  9. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  10. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  11. Which course to pick for M.E. in Singapore? Which university to select?
  12. What is the best method to prepare for IELTS exam? Should I join coaching institute for the same
  13. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  14. Job in Singapore for English degrees holder?
  15. Is IELTS valid in USA for Law degree holder?
  16. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  17. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  18. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
15th May 2016, 03:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Passing IELTS is necessary to join National University Singapore?

Yes, IELTS is necessary for admission in National University of Singapore.

Admission Procedure:-
You need to give any one of the English proficiency tests - IELTS or TOEFL. Then you can download the application forms from the official website of the university as well as request for mailing the forms to your residential address and apply as per your scores. You must make sure that you submit the forms well before the closing dates.

Sometimes telephonic interview is undertaken by the university.

On getting selected by the university, the university will send an acceptance letter or letter of offer will be granted to you which you have to sign and send back to the university along with the fees. After that university will send the entire package with requisite documents with which you can apply for VISA and go for studies in Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?