13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS in India for a citizen of Iraq?

Hi,
I am from North of Iraq and I want to
study MBBS in India. I am now student
of Biology department and always I wanted
to be a Doctor. Can I study there?

29th November 2016, 03:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS in India for a citizen of Iraq?

Yes, you can definitely study MBBS course in India even though you are a student of Iraq. Since you do not hold Indian citizenship, so you fall under NRI quota. Hence you can get admission in colleges wheerin there is NRI quota. You need to appear in the enteance exams based on which institutes having NRI reservation quota take admission. Some institutes recruit through NEET which all-time India entrance exam for medical while others especially the private universities conduct their own entrance exams. You need to appear in such entrance exams and clear it with a good rank to secure admission chance in the Indian institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?