7th February 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for studies in USA?

hello frns...i am currently studying in grade 12.i really have a keen interest and a dream to be a usa student but i am a no money man.therefore, i need to get scholorship.if you guys have any info relating this plz share me.
my email id [email protected]
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  2. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  3. Scholarship for studies in USA? -- [New]
  4. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  5. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  6. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  7. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  8. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  9. How may I get full scholarship for my further studies in USA? I've just passed 12th std from CBSE
  10. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  11. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  12. How may I get scholarship for doing MBA in USA?
  13. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  14. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  15. How much will it for doing MS in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm doing B.Pharmacy and in 3rd year
  16. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?
  18. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
25th February 2014, 10:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for studies in USA?

It is really tough to study abroad if you do not have a stable financial condition. This is because the foreign currency especially US dollars have more worth than Indian currency which is rupee. One dollar in modern world fluctuates around 60 in Indian currency and the US universities have their fees structure according to the US standards and in dollars. SO the cost of study is a huge amount in Indian currency.

Therefore, even if you get a scholarship, it will not be adequate to compensate the expense of your studies abroad. Scholarships are given by the US universities when you produce extra ordinary performance in academics or other talent field. So the option open up for you is to take education loan from the nationalized banks of India. You can take loan upto 20 lakhs which will help you in combating the expense of your studies in USA.
25th August 2020, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship for studies in USA?

I want do degree In information technology in USA how I can get scholorship nd admission to the best clg of usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?