21st March 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Can I get scholarship to study?

Hello,
I am studying BCA and I want to do my Post Graduation in Abroad. Will I get any kind of scholarship or should I have to give entrance examination for getting a seat in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  2. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  3. How to study B.Sc in abroad without having enough money? Exams needed to be written to get scholarship to study abroad?
  4. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  5. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  7. How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?
  8. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. Which exam should I appear to get scholarship to study abroad?
  12. Further steps after English honours from Delhi University to get high paying job? Various scholarship tests to study in Abroad?
  13. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  14. How can I study abroad with scholarship?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study in Abroad after 12th with scholarship?
  16. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get scholarship to study in abroad for MBBS?
  18. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
28th March 2016, 07:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Can I get scholarship to study?

You can definitely pursue higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA course. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission for the concerned course. The entrance exam will vary as per the course you choose for higher studies. You can get scholarship on account of good performance in the entrance exams based on which the admission is done. The scholarships are given by the foreign institutes to overseas students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?