5th March 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose to study in Abroad if completed M.Tech in Design Engineering?

Hello Team,
I have completed my M.Tech from NIT.
My stream is Design Engineering.
I want to study more in Abroad
which is PhD. I want to know
that what subject is best for me
in PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  2. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  3. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  4. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  5. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  6. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  7. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  8. Which subject should I choose for M.tech after securing 30/100 in PGCET? Which colleges can I choose? I have completed B.E in EEE
  9. How to study abroad after completing B.A in English
  10. Which subject should I choose to study Ph.D if completed MS in Electrical Engineering?
  11. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  12. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  13. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  17. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  18. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
17th March 2018, 06:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose to study in Abroad if completed M.Tech in Design Engineering?

If you want to study more in the stream of Design Engineering so you can choose one of the below listed PhD projects from abroad:-
> PhD in Industrial Design
From - NTNU(Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet)

> PhD programs in Design
From - Imperial College and Royal College of Art

> PhD in Human Centered Design & Engineering
From - University of Washington

> PhD in Systems Design Engineering
From - University of Waterloo

> Design PhD
From - Brunel University of London
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?