15th December 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Top universities for Mechanical Designing and IELTS marks required?

I need to know about the top universities for ms in desigining in mechanical engineering. Name of universities and ielts marks

Related Questions:
  1. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  5. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  6. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  7. Can I enter universities with B.E in Mechanical Engineering only with IELTS? Which are the possible universities?
  8. What documents are required to apply in universities? Is it possible for IELTS student to apply in the universities?
  9. Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  11. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  12. Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?
  13. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  14. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  17. How much score is required for IELTS exam to get a seat in German Universities
  18. Which international english exam to take?
12th April 2014, 07:28 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Top universities for Mechanical Designing and IELTS marks required?

Hello Friend !!

Top Universities in abroad for doing Mechanical Designing Course are:

Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA

Stanford University, Stanford, CA

University of California--Berkeley, Berkeley, CA

California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA

University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, MI

Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA

University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL

Purdue University--West Lafayette, West Lafayette, IN

Cornell University, Ithaca, NY

Princeton University, Princeton, NJ

Not IELTS but an international English test score is required, it may be IELTS or TOEFL.

You can appear for any of one either IELTS or TOEFL.

The best of these two is IELTS.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?