31st December 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering M.Tech in Australia for B.Tech student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

Respected sir
I am doing B.Tech from private college's
of rajasthan university but I also want do M.Tech in australia
please tell me what exam is there for me and also
tell me some good universities for me...

Related Questions:
  1. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ?
  2. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  3. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  4. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  6. Universities offering distance M.Tech courses after B.Tech CSIT? When will the notifications come out?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  9. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  10. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  11. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  12. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  13. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  14. Universities in US, UK, Canada and Australia offering admission in MD(General Medicine) or MS(Orthopaedics) without any entrance exam?
  15. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  16. For which entrance test to appear so as to do MS(Technical)? Best universities offering the MS course?
  17. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  18. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
1st January 2015, 06:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.Tech in Australia for B.Tech student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?

To do M.Tech or MS in Australia, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. Universities will offer admission to students by considering their test scores. After completing the exam, you can apply to universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE:-
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning.It is conducted for 340 marks.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.

Universities:-
Following are the some of the universities, which are offering Masters course in Australia.

The Australian National University
http://www.anu.edu.au/

University of Sydney
sydney.edu.a

University of New South Wales
www.unsw.edu.au

University of Melbourne
www.unimelb.edu.au

Monash University
www.monash.edu.au
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?