24th December 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Where to do MBA in India or Abroad?

hello,
I want to do mba in b-schools. but I am on confusion about where to do either in abroad or india.
would you pls tell me - abroad b-school or indian b-schools which is more value??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  2. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  3. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  4. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  5. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  6. Where to do MBA in India or Abroad? -- [New]
  7. Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?
  8. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  9. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
  10. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  11. Can i get admission for MBA outside Kerala or Abroad? I have done B.Tech graduation
  12. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  13. After B.Tech CSE in which field should I go? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of best courses after 12th in India and Abroad other than CA and MBA?
  15. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  16. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  17. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  18. Is it better to do MBA in India or in abroad? Which college should we prefer?
2nd January 2014, 05:24 PM
zaidcareers360

Default Re: Where to do MBA in India or Abroad?

In June 2009, we did an investigative story IIPM - best only in claims?, which discussed among other things, the validity of degrees offered by IMI (a Belgian institute IIPM tied up with, to award MBA/BBA degrees to IIPM students). Students must know that IIPM cannot award recognised BBA./MBA degrees since it is not approved by AICTE/ UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?