26th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?

Hello,
I have heard that many institutes provide
MBA courses from Abroad universities in India.
Is this a true information? If yes, then is it
good to study that kind of MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  6. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Integrated BBA+MBA course in Abroad?
  10. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  12. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
  13. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  14. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA offered by Infosys?
  16. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  17. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  18. MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?
18th April 2018, 07:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?

Yes, MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities also it is beneficial to study that MBA. The collaboration and study abroad programs are aimed at providing students a global perspective on education and research.

The top colleges have been mentioned below:-
> IIM Ahamdabad
> IIM Kolkata
> XLRI Jamshedpur
> FMS New Delhi
> SP Jain Institute of Management Mumbai
> Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?