7th May 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Why to choose the Abroad MBA?

Becasuse i m the student of MCA & BCA is already completed, noe MCA is going on after comlete the MCA i will be admitte the Abrod MBA that's why i choose the Abroad MBA.

10th May 2014, 09:52 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why to choose the Abroad MBA?

So you are asking about that why you choose to study MBA abroad. so before I am going to tell you about that let me tell you something about MBA.MBA means “Masters of Business Administration” it means a master degree for those who wants to do marketing or business line in their future.so many students prefer to do MBA after their graduation degree course.

There is many colleges available in India and Abroad but finding a right college for your better future is tough decision for you. So MBA was firstly awarded in 1940. As you prefer to study in abroad is very good and excellent decision for you. To study in abroad is excellent decision because if you want to do well in the field of business and take leadership in business field it will be very grateful to you. And in India and Abroad it differs in skills of teaching and skills.

In abroad you can learn additional skills in Masters of Business Administration course. If you think that Masters of Business Administration is for you and you want to do then study in abroad is good decision for you. Masters of Business Administration is a course of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?