8th January 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internet of Things internship in Digite Infotech Private Limited?

Dear friends, I would like to know how I can apply for the internship of Internet of Things available in Digite Infotech Private Limited. Kindly tell me about the procedure for applying for this internship.

9th January 2021, 10:16 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internet of Things internship in Digite Infotech Private Limited?

Procedure to apply for Internet of Things internship in Digite Infotech Private Limited is given below.

1. Upload your resume on internshala portal by mentioning all your qualifications and experience.

2. If you are eligible than only apply for this internship before 22.1.2021 using given link.

https://internshala.com/internship/detail/internet-of-things-iot-work-from-home-job-internship-at-digite-infotech-private-limited1610005367
9th January 2021, 12:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internet of Things internship in Digite Infotech Private Limited?

The procedure to apply for this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 January, 2021.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
https://www.digite.com/
9th January 2021, 12:28 PM
Kukdu_ku

The following procedure to apply for Internet of Things internship in Digite Infotech Private Limited :-

A.At first create your CV by mentioning all Skills,Qualification and Experience.

B.Upload CV on internshala portal and search this internship on portal.

C.And then you can apply for this internship before end date.
9th January 2021, 06:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-Digite Infotech Private Limited

No. of Openings:-01 // Intern-Duration:-3 Months.

Application Procedure:-

1. Prepare a CV with a full description of the skillset and certifications of required technologies.
2. Apply from official career pages or specific internship applications providing sites like Internshala/Glassdoor.

Email-->>[email protected]
The last date of application is 22 January 2021.

Official Website:-https://www.digite.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?