21st March 2010, 10:14 PM
pravitha

How to send DD for online TANCET registration? how to get hall ticket?

How to send the DD and how to get hall ticket if im registering through internet for TANCET.....

25th March 2010, 06:50 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to send DD for online TANCET registration? how to get hall ticket?

Dear friend, the commencement of online registration form for TANCET will start from the 1st week of april. Just visit the link www.winentrance.com for more information and you can also see the process to send the dd.
ok,best of luck
29th March 2010, 09:00 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to send DD for online TANCET registration? how to get hall ticket?

when you apply online you dont need to send the dd u will have to pay it through the credit card and you will have to download the hall ticket from the website of the tancet
1st April 2010, 12:20 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2010

The Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalized bank on or after March last week, 2010.

The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach the folowing addresses on or before April last week, 2010, by 5.30 p.m.
The Secretary,
TANCET,
Examination Centre,
Anna University Chennai,
Chennai 600 025

The TANCET Exam 2010 applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
good luck.....
12th April 2010, 08:58 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

the dd should be payable to the "the registrar,anna university,chennai" at chennai.
the last date for reaching the application form to anna university is April 20th,
the details of the dd should be clearly filled in the application form
all the best
13th April 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

where do i get the hall ticket
22nd April 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i apply tancet through online how can i get the hall ticket?
23rd April 2010, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can i now apply online for tancet exam for mtech biotechnology date 23.o4.2010
26th April 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I register through online application and send it to ur address,when i get my hall ticket and how?
3rd May 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

how to get hall ticket ? i register through online when i ll get my hall ticket and how?
4th May 2010, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have sent the application form by post...when do i get my hall ticket
5th May 2010, 11:22 PM
edward
Top Answerer

if you have not got your hall ticket then ......go to the post office and check if your application was delivered on time or not.......

and if it was delivered on time then contact the authorities and inquire them about your hall ticket......

all the best
5th May 2010, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have sent the application form by post...when do i get my hall ticket
The hall-tickets will be delivered to all eligibile candidates for TANCET 2010. So wait for the halltickets mostly they may send you in the next few days.

Cheers
7th May 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have send the application by post and when i will get the hall ticket
11th May 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for TANCET 2010 through online... When and how the hall ticket will be issued?
25th May 2010, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

how to get hall ticket for tancet 2010
-manak
26th May 2010, 12:50 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

hey friend you cant send the DD online but you can send the DD number to the authority as an confirmation of fee paid to them.............you have to send the DD either by registry or by speed post to the concerned authority.........
26th May 2010, 10:50 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

the last date for reaching the application form to anna university is April 20th The Demand Drafts should be drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennaiwait for the halltickets mostly they may send you in the next few days.
27th May 2010, 04:25 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend
last date to receive the form 20th april
for online you can pay through credit card in
www.annauniv.edu
11th June 2010, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi i forgot my hall ticket number as well as application number, i just remember the last 4 digits of the hall ticket number, can i know how to find out my hall ticket number.
22nd June 2010, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

hi i forgot my hall ticket number as well as application number, ...
22nd June 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i forget my registration number for tancet ..so how to get the number
12th February 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

how to register tancet application form on online
5th April 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

which address can we take a d d for a tancet
7th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM APPLYIING THROUGH ONLINE REGISTRATION WHEN CAN I GET THE HALL TICKET
19th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravitha View Post
How to send the DD and how to get hall ticket if im registering through internet for TANCET.....
Please sent me the reply immediately
20th April 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

in which address should i take DD for tancet MBA 2011?
22nd April 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAV ENTERED MY DD NUMBER DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION...TO WHICH ADDRESS I HAV TO SEND MY DD TO GET MY HALL TICKET.
10th June 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i forgot my hall ticket number as well as application number, i just remember the last 4 digits of the hall ticket number, can i know how to find out my hall ticket number.
plz anyone send
20th June 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i missed tancet2011 hall ticket.i also forgot my register number.please help me.how will i got my registration number.
14th July 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

last 24.6.11 i send a dd for my duplicate hallticket.......but i dont get my duplicate hallticket...what can i do..i need my hall ticket urgently
4th August 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i lost my hallticket. how do get the hall ticket in counselling date
1st March 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

when ill get my hall ticket for tancet
28th July 2022, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to send the dd Or registering online for tanca is just enough
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?