25th September 2020, 09:40 PM
Arzoo fatema

Minimum educational requirement to be eligible to apply for CSAT examination?

I left my studies in 2008 after completing my Higher Secondary. After that I had a 3 years Islamic course. Now, I want to restart my studies in the field of Collector. How can I do that? Is it possible to directly apply for CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test)?

29th September 2020, 02:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational requirement to be eligible to apply for CSAT examination?

Csat stands for Civil Services Aptitude Test and it is the Paper II of Civil Services Preliminary Examination and therefore the minimum education required for appearing in the CSAT paper remains the same as it is for appearing in the Civil Services Preliminary examination which is graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having opted for 3 years Islamic course after completion of your higher secondary school degree course, you are eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination if your Islamic course is treated as a degree equivalent to the graduation degree course.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

30th September 2020, 02:30 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Minimum educational requirement to be eligible to apply for CSAT examination?

Minimum educational requirement to be eligible to apply for CSAT examination

Educational Qualification

Bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification from any of the recognized Universities or Deemed University declared under the UGC Act, 1956
Candidates who have appeared or intend to appear for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results
Candidates with professional and technical qualifications recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees
Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination but are yet to complete the internship.

30th September 2020, 07:43 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum educational requirement to be eligible to apply for CSAT examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arzoo fatema View Post
I left my studies in 2008 after completing my Higher Secondary. After that I had a 3 years Islamic course. Now, I want to restart my studies in the field of Collector. How can I do that? Is it possible to directly apply for CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test)?
Eligibility criteria:-You need apply and clear CSAT
-A candidate must be a graduate from a recognised university or a deemed
university.
-He/she should be Indian citizen
-You should not age less than 21 years and not more than 32 years(for SC/ST upper limit is 5 years more, )
*In case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable up to three years).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?