14th June 2011, 12:44 PM
souravsingh06

Good colleges in Mumbai, Gujarat, HO, Harayana and other states where migrant Kota is applicable? Information about these colleges?

sir i am a kashmiri pandit and i have scored 60% marks in 12th class board.now i have to go for councelling,so please tell me some good colleges in mumbai,gujarat,H.p,haryana and any other state where migrant kota is applicable .i don't know anything regarding colleges in these states.so if you will tell me anything ragarding colleges in these states.it would be very help full for me.

Related Questions:
  1. When will J&K migrant quota be released for Gujarat and Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  2. How to seek admission in B.Tech in Haryana colleges against Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  3. When are the forms of B.E available in engineering college in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat where Kashmiri Migrant quota is also available?
  4. Is there any migrant quota available for Kashmiri Migrants in medical colleges for MBBS/BDS?
  5. List of the good colleges in Pune for MCA having Kashmiri Migrant quota?
  6. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat? -- [New]
  7. Domicile eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT, Gujrat PMT, DUMET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after completing M.A Sociology and PG in Computer Science? List of universities providing B.Ed course?
  10. Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?
  11. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  12. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  13. Which are the colleges in Kota for preparation of IIT?
  14. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  15. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  16. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  17. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in MBBS and BDS course in medical colleges in India?
  18. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?

8th July 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges in Mumbai, Gujarat, HO, Harayana and other states where migrant Kota is applicable? Information about these colleges?

with 81% in pcb & a j&k migrant, can i get a mbbs/engg seat anywhere in india.

23rd July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges in Mumbai, Gujarat, HO, Harayana and other states where migrant Kota is applicable? Information about these colleges?

plz tell me the list of migrant seat having colleges in rajasthan

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?