26th November 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct an error in AIEEE application form?

sir i have mistake in his applying course B.Arch only i want to correction i want to applying for B.E/B.Tech only and i also mistake in DD i fill up the DD no is 633526 but my correct DD no is 579289 please correct it
thank you
27th November 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have applied and registered online opting for off line mode of examination. Printed the confirmation page but have not posted it as of now.
Is is possible for me not to post this confirmationpage along with the Bank DD and to apply fresh with online option and then post the fresh confirmation page along with new bank draft?
29th November 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i have written AISSE instead of AISSCE in the column -exam passed/appearing. what do i do?
29th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have made a mistake in my aieee form by giving general category instead of OBC. I have payed the fees online but did not post the application to the given address. please help me from this. i will be very kind to you
30th November 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i have submit wrong demand draft number in aieee form. my registration no is 20329228. please give me suggestion fast.
30th November 2011, 07:16 PM
co-rocks

hi dear,

you must mention here that what mistake you have done in your form filling ,whether it is some spell mistake or some documents mistake then only i would be able to help you better .

do not panic and prepare for your exam for the exam and after qualifying you can notify the administeration at the time of counselling about the mistake

thanks
30th November 2011, 11:46 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRITH View Post
hi,

i have filled my application wrongly for aieee in online and sent it. how to fill another form or correct it?
Dear Friend,
After sending the final confirmation of the AIEEE form to the AIEEE office you don't do any correction in the form and as you have sent a form already you will not able to send another form as your both form will be cancelled.
To make any correction you have to contact the authority concerned. Only they can help you in bringing any change in your form.

Best Wishes.....
1st December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to attest my app. form by a gazted officer.......and i hv sent the hard copy to aieee
plzzz tell hw can correct it???????
2nd December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i had filled wrong category in AIEEE form. what should i do now?
4th December 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to correct an error in AIEEE application form?

I SUBMITTED MY FORM AND THE PHOTO I ATTATCHED IS A NORMAL ONE. IT DOESN'T HAVE MY NAME ON IT OR THE DATE WHEN THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.BUT IS SPECIFIED IN THE RULES WHICH I JUST NOTICED. WT SHOULD I DO? WILL MY FORM BE REJECTED?
PLZZ HELP
5th December 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

i had filled wrong date of issue of D.D in aieee form and i have submitted the form online.will my form get rejected?what should i do now??plz help
5th December 2011, 03:26 PM
shagun chittora

i had filled wrong date of issue in aieee form and i have submitted the form will my form be rejected nd what should i do now??
7th December 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have given the wrong bank draft number.what should i do?my email is [email protected]
8th December 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

R/Sir,
I have filled my AIEEE 2012 form and I have duly completed each and every column but by mistake I forgot to get the complete form attested at the end but I have got my photo attested as required. Will my form be accepted. If not, can I fill in another new form and sent it.
9th December 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

there is a mistake in date of issue of demand draft in aieee form.its 3rd of dec. nd by mistake i have written 8th dec.my regis. no.-20589905.email [email protected] help.
11th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have submitted the application form of aieee in some mistake i want to rectify it.I have choosen the cuorse B.ARC/B.TEC instead of BE/B.TEC.And i have done two drafts instesd of one draft,so what can i do please inform me as soon as possible,please try to solve my problem sir.And please send me solutions in my email [email protected] .or please tell me or sms me on my cell no 8260595669 .sir i have filled by online and got my resistration no 20340985
14th December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

i have a verY serious promblem about aieee online form that i have put 12th passed instead of 12th appearing what should i do?
tell me about his and sent me to [email protected] as soon as possible
15th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

my name is Amit Kumar reg no. 20168651
i have missed my parent signature but it has been attested and all information is correct and fulfilled....is there any?????please reply soon
19th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Urmi Sarkar

can i correct my aieee application form of registration no 20730776?
19th December 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

by mistake i have filled the year of appearing class 12th exam as 2011 but it will be 2012..wt to do??????????plz give your suggestion or feedback on [email protected].....
19th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake .i have choosen b.e/b.tech and b.arch . . Instead of b.e/b.tech . So pls rectify my problem and you mail me immediately on [email protected]. . . Pls help me
20th December 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i have done mistake in filling e-mail id wrong - [email protected] correct [email protected]
suggest how to correct or is there any importance to email id.
21st December 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i have mistaken in filling up the name of my college n board,i have done my 10th n 12th from different colleges n boards so by mistake i have filled the name of my college from where i have done my 10th instead of 12th. Kindly tell me what to do now n wheather in future in will face any problem or not???........
22nd December 2011, 12:10 PM
neeta negi

Default Re: How to correct email address in conformation form ofAIEEE application form?

hi ,
i want to know that how could i correct the email address in conformation page of application of aieee .
please give me a suggesstions for this problem on my id [email protected]
25th December 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i made mistake during filling d examination form as the space given for 'parents signature' is remain empty .please sir help me .......my mail id is [email protected]
Thank you,
4th May 2013, 09:33 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRITH View Post
hi,

i have filled my application wrongly for aieee in online and sent it. how to fill another form or correct it?
No you can't change it . Once your post the application form then you can't get another chance to rectify the mistake .

You should very careful while filling the form by both the online as well as offline .

You should give correct information regrading your mark sheet ,extra qualification and Date of birth certificate .

You should use only pen or pencil mentioned in prospectus .

You should attach important documents with the application form .

You should attach thephotograph along with application .

You should send Mail before last date of application .

So , You can't rectify your mistake again .

If you having any doubt then please conduct the address of Join secretary office :-

The Joint Secretary

Central Board of Secondary Education ,

PS 1-2 , Institutional Area,

IP Extension , Patparganj , Delhi 110 092

Phone :- 011-22239177-80

Phone :- 011-22246095 , 22246087 , 22239956
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?